At HLC (Healthy Life Central) a highly qualified chiropractor provides very safe and effective chiropractic health care
using a gentle technique that doesn’t cause popping or cracking sounds.
Junko Usuda has years of experience caring for all ages—from babies through the elderly.
Her clinical focus includes paediatric chiropractic—especially baby’s head preference and motor development.
● RMIT University unit Japan (BAppSc, BCSc)
●Granted the Academic Award for 2006
●Chiropractic Paediatrics Certificate Course in Australia
●Completed the master course of Chiropractic Paediatrics
at Wales University McTimoney College of Chiropractic (MSc)
●Member of Japanese Association of Chiropractors
2-10-26 Higashichiyoda, Aoi-ku
Shizuoka-city, Shizuoka 420-0916, Japan
※HLC Shizuoka opens twice a month for a total of four days.
Please contact me when you would like to book.
- 17 minutes by car from JR Shizuoka station
- 2-minute walk from Chiyoda Nanachome Tobu Public Gymnasium Ent. Bus stop / Local buses
- 3-minute walk from Higashi-Chiyoda bus stop/ Local Bus 60
- Parking for cars is available at the front of the building.
Komaba, Tokyo office
1F Madison Yokota, 1-36-17 Komaba
Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0041, Japan
- 5-minute walk from Komaba-Tōdaime (West Exit) / Inokashira Line
- 15-minute walk from Ikejiri-ōhashi (North Exit) / Den-en Toshi Line, Local buses (Shibu 5, 11, 12, 21, 22, 23, 24, 32)
- 3-minute walk from Dogen-zaka-ue bus stop / Local buses (Shibu 51, 52, 54)
- A few minutes’ walk from several pay parking lots.